Are you an emerging leader or mid-level manager?
Explore 1-to-1 or group coaching to build your leadership skills
Get customized, confidential help to better:
* communicate with authority and clarity
* motivate and keep people focused on important tasks
* give constructive feedback that they are open to hearing
* negotiate win-win outcomes
* empower your direct reports to thrive
Private Coaching Series (online)
with Carla Rieger
THIS IS WHAT YOU'LL GET
This program includes both strategic help and as well as executive performance coaching:
WHO IS THIS COACHING FOR?
HERE ARE AREAS WE CAN WORK ON:
- Achieving your next level of COMPETENCY AND CONFIDENCE so you can thrive
- Increasing your RESULTS so that you can positively affect the bottom line
- Creating RELATIONSHIPS that are mutually beneficial vs undermining
- Identifying HABITS OF MIND that need to change to increase your energy and focus
- Creating CLARITY so that you can prioritize your life and your role effectively
- GOAL SETTING to magnetize more of what you want, and less of what you don't want
- A step-by-step STRATEGY for getting from where you are now to where you want to go
- To ensure it's a good fit, and a good use of your time and money, you need to first apply
- Then if it seems like a good fit we'll contact you to set up a short interview
- I'll check in with you between sessions to keep you on track and answer questions
About Carla Rieger
Carla helps leaders break through resistance to change, and guides them to be the best version of themselves. Her specialities are mindset repatterning, communication and conflict resolution skills, presentation skills, sales performance and change leadership.
She began her career while still in university with an innovative team building company in the US in 1988. Since then she has spoken to over 1500 groups internationally of up to 4000 people. In 1991 she became the director of The Artistry of Change Training Inc., a firm that specializes in training so that they can be innovative, productive, high integrity leaders. She's certified and three coaching modalities and her company offers certification in the MindStory Methodology as well.
QUESTIONS? Please call 604-222-2276 or email Support@CarlaRieger.com