Track Your Progress in MIC
TRACK YOUR PROGRESS
We invite you to track your progress in the MindStory Inner Circle program (MIC), at the end of each month. It’s not required, but it’s highly encouraged. It’s simple and quick to do and can help you focus on your wins, acknowledge your insights, ask private questions and track your progress in 4 different areas.
HOW DO THE POINTS WORK?
It’s the honor system, although we do spot checks to ensure people are playing by the rules. If you do cheat, it’s really you that you’re cheating on. As you achieve more and more points, you’ll receive different rewards. So, be honest with your progress, and use it as a motivator to keep going and get the massive results that await you.
HOW DO I FILL IN THE PDF FORMS?
If you don’t already have it, you will need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer to edit both the Self Assessment and Progress Tracking forms. It’s a free program you can download. Access it HERE.
PART 1 – Download the Self Assessment for MIC Form HERE. Near the last day of the month, fill out this interactive PDF. Just fill in your name, email and the month. Then rate yourself from 1-5 for each of the 7 questions. It takes 5 minutes. Then Save As to a Self Assessment for MIC folder on your device with your name + month + year.
PART 2 – Then download the MIC Progress Tracking Form HERE. Near the last day of the month, fill out this interactive PDF. It takes 5-10 minutes. Then Save As to a MIC Progress Tracking folder on your device with your name + month + year. Attach both PDFs to an email and send to Support@MindStoryAcademy.com.
Parts of the MIC Progress Tracking PDF
- Fill in your NAME, the EMAIL address you use for the program, and the MONTH you’ve just completed.
- Add any WINS from the last month. E.g. Got 2 new clients, resolved issue with my assistant, made 25 sales calls, worked out 3x per week, etc. The mind will default to focusing on what you didn’t achieve yet, but every month you do make progress, even if just in small steps. Focusing and acknowledging in this way, gives you the strength and motivation to be your best moving forward.
- Add any INSIGHTS or learnings you’ve received from being in the program this month. E.g. How often I default to worrying about what people think, and how the AVARA process is helping me break free of that habit. Acknowledging insights and learnings, helps imprint them more deeply and therefore they will more likely become wisdom that you live more, rather than just shallow, conceptual understanding.
- You’ll see how to track your PARTICIPATION for the month in various categories such as:
- Attending a Zoom Class Live
- Watching a Zoom Class Replay
- Getting Live Coaching Session in Zoom Class
- Commenting and Posting in the Facebook Group
For example, if you attended 2 Zoom Classes (under the “Classes” tab), then you would put the number 2 in the “Amount” column. Each attendance is worth 5 points, and is then automatically calculated in the “Points” column. So, you’d then see a total of 10 there. Add any notes in the “Notes” column such as “I caught the last half” or "I loved the closed eye process." You don't have to put a note, but you can if you want to.
- Commenting or posting in our Private VIP MindStory Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1452959395010762/ (Ask to Join if you haven’t already done do). Maybe you made 1 post and commented on 3 other posts, so that gives you 4 x 5 which equals 20 points.
- Private Laser Coaching sessions or Zoom class lazer coaching. These are 2 types of laser coaching sessions. The first is one-to-one. The second is in the group. Notes your points for that.
- Ask a Coach – you get points for asking questions here, too.
- VIP, Diamond and Double Diamond - If you've hit your six-month mark, you get what's called VIP Status, and so the month that you reach your six-month status, you can get 100 points. If you've been in MIC for a year, and if June is your 12th month in the program, then you would get 200 points. Then once you've been in MIC for two years you would get 500 points for that. Of course, you get a lot more perks as a VIP and then even more as a Diamond, and even more as a Double Diamond.
- Self Assessment - Each month, we love you to send us a self-assessment, download the blank one HERE.
- Courses: Under the Assets and Golden Ticket tabs, you'll see the courses you get as soon as you sign up with MIC, as well as each month you’re in MIC you can cash in one Golden Ticket. Where you can ask for a new course by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sharing - Sharing a positive experience of being in MIC with others is always helpful. It helps other people see whether it's the right fit for them or not with people they trust like you. If you do a social media post or send out an email, and we can provide those for you, then you get points. If you recommend MIC to somebody, and they actually sign up because of your recommendation, then you get points. For example, if your friend signs up in the month of June, you put a 1 in the amount column, and then you get an extra 100 points.
HOW DO I SAVE THE FORMS AND SUBMIT THEM?
Once you’ve ‘saved as’ the blank forms, completed both the Self Assessment and Progress Tracking forms, then you just send both PDFs an attachments via email to support@mindstoryacademy.
WHAT IF I FORGET TO SUBMIT BY THE LAST DAY OF THE MONTH, CAN I SUBMIT FOR MONTHS THAT I MISSED?
No. You only get tracked for the PDF forms you send in by midnight on the last day of the month. Any forms sent after that for the previous months will not be added to your running total.
WHEN DO I SUBMIT THE FORM?
By midnight on the last day of the month. Any forms sent after that for previous months will not be added to your running total.
By January 31st for the month of January
By February 28th or 29th for the month of February
By March 31st for the month of March
By April 30th for the month of April
By May 31st for the month of May
By June 30th for the month of June
By July 31st for the month of July
By August 31st for the month of August
By Sept 30th for the month of September
By Oct. 31st for the month of October
By Nov. 30th for the month of November
By Dec. 31st for the month of December
WHAT IF I JOINED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE MONTH, NOT AT THE BEGINNING?
Your first month counts as the first full month you are in. For example, if you joined on May 15, you would not submit until June 30th for the month of June.